|Temporary Out & About Summer Instructor Position:
Imagine! has been providing supportive services for individuals with disabilities for over 50 years! Temporary Full-Time and Part-Time Positions Available Position available from May 29th-August 10th Mandatory Summer Camp Orientation week May 29th- June 1st
|As an Out & About Instructor you will have the opportunity to work with children and adults with developmental disabilities during Summer Camp and Evening & Weekend activities. Some activities you may be assisting with could include attending a baseball game, going to an amusement park, hiking, swimming, bowling, and much more! You will be responsible for knowing and completing the tasks of your assigned shifts including providing personal care to individuals, attending to health and safety concerns of participants, providing therapeutic instruction and completing daily documentation. All of our services are focused on learning and having fun while accessing the community!|
• Ability to lift 50 pounds.
• Hold a valid driver’s license for at least 3 years
• Ability to drive a minivan.
• Ability to push wheelchairs and to lift and transfer patients as related to toileting and other health and activity related needs.
To be successful:
• Proficient written and verbal language skills
• Effective with shifting roles, responsibilities, and expectations in a changing environments
• Willingness and ability to respond to emergency situations as they arise.