Whether you’re looking for a new career, changing careers, or searching for the right person to fill your position, Workforce Boulder County has your solution. WfBC is your partner in making Boulder County a vital place to work, live, and play.
- Largest applicant database in the region
- Single point of contact for recruitment, screening, training and staffing needs
- Targeted wage data, labor market information, tax credit information assistance
- Posting of job openings on State and National Internet databases
- Educational forums
Job Seeker Services
- Computer Resource Center, career information software, assistive technology, assessment tools, Internet job listings
- Career Counseling, referrals to job openings, training scholarships
- Career Development Workshops: resume writing, interviewing skills, and networking
- Self-Directed training in Microsoft Office
- Visit our Job Seeker Events page for job fairs and informational sessions
Register with the Workforce Center
Connecting Colorado, a place where individuals seeking employment and businesses seeking employees can be matched and brought together to fit each other’s needs. The Colorado Department of Labor and Employment provides this site as a free resource to job seekers and employers who wish to use the Colorado Workforce Center system through a convenient and secure method. Registration assistance with Connecting Colorado is available here.